After completing high school, students enter a new chapter of their life, and that is a college where they pursue their dreams and learn, absorb a lot of knowledge and skills. But to enter their dream college, students have to prepare a college application essay and other things that decide their selection and future. Here are a few tips that can help students develop a compelling essay that can guarantee their admission and impress the admission board.
- Plan the essay
When students develop an application and send it to different colleges, their hard work is stored in a pile of other applications. A small group of admission officers checks and reviews those applications, the course works, scores, and reads the application essays.
Students must know that admission officers look for three things, and based on that, students get selected.
- They look for students who can succeed once they become a part of their college.
- Students who can contribute to other student’s experiences and
- Students who can honour and stature to college after they complete their education.
A student’s goal is to meet the above mentioned needs that the admission officers are looking for in an ideal student. Before beginning to write a college admission essay, take some time to answer the following questions:
- How can I assure the admission board that I can achieve great heights in their school?
- How can I portray that I am ambitious and determined about getting high scores?
- How can I describe my short term and long term goals?
- Establish essay goals
Once a student gets these answers correct, the next step is to decide how to showcase his/her personality and activities to the admission board? Your words about future goals are not the only thing that determines your admission. Most students want the board to perceive them as responsible, dependable and academically ambitious. To portray your character and display several relevant aspects of your life that you wish to the board to see, consider the following questions:
- Was I involved in any exciting jobs?
- Was I involved in any clubs or organization?
- Is there any place where I have shown leadership or teamwork?
- Have I performed any community responsibility?
- Stand out from other applicants
Once a student has got the basic idea about the different questions he/she needs to answer, it is time to focus on the essay. Jot down all the ideas and information you have, then compose the essay. While writing the essay, one needs to give attention to details and revise the proofread the essay before submission. Other vital things are using simple words and sticking to the main point, using real-life examples that demonstrate the said statement. Students can assignment help, Sony Case Study, Procter And Gamble, Net Present Value and Perpetuity if required.
The above tips can help students develop a college admission essay and be aware of what the board is looking for in their ideal student.
|Net Present Value|