Lexmark Printer Setup
Using a printer has become a part of our life. When you brought a new printer, you can not use it without setting it up in a proper way. After buying a printer you need to follow some steps, as it will help you to use it and print in the right way.
Step1. Things to make sure of beforehand:
- As you have purchased a Lexmark printer, it will surely come in packaging. You need to remove it first.
- Open the box, take out your printer and put it on a table or any flat surface.
- Now, carefully remove all the packaging from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Take out all the tapes and plastics from it.
- As you have done unpacking your printer, let’s move to the further steps.
- As of now, you have to make sure about some things.
- Make sure you have all the pieces and parts that come along with your printer.
- And, make sure to have all the USB cables and stuff in place with your printer.
- You should have a good internet connection in your house, it will help you in connecting your printer.
Step2. Connect your printer with CD to computer:
- In your computer’s CD drive put your installation CD.
- Now a pop-up screen of the dialogue box of AutoPlay will appear on the screen. Select the Setup.exe to start the procedure of installation by CD.
- If you can't see the AutoPlay dialogue box you can install it from the My computer where you will find the Lexmark on DVD drive.
- After clicking on it a setup file for installation will appear on your screen.
- After this, you will find a bunch of instructions to follow, after following it select the option of install.
- Now as you have successfully installed you can make changes according to your preference.
- Now, on your screen, you will find a Control panel of the User account. In this, you will find an option to continue.
- As you have to find the option of install click on it. And tick on the box of terms and conditions after reading it carefully.
- Continue by selecting the option of “continue".
- You will find the list of software select one of your choices.
- Now continue the process.
- You will see the option of “No thanks" select it, now your process of installation of the software will be started.
- Connect your printer to your WiFi make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Now you have to connect your computer and your Lexmark printer with the help of a USB cable.
- Click continue.
- Maybe you will find an option of additional pop up notification on the screen, just cancel it.
- After this, you will find instruction to follow on your screen, just follow them carefully.
- Now your Lexmark Printer Setup has been successfully added to your printer.
Step3.Connect your printer without CD to your computer:
- The very first step is to connect your WiFi with your printer as well as your computer.
- You have to make some adjustment in your computer settings, by just simply visiting your control panel.
- Find the option of adding a new device.
- Your computer will find your device and you will see its name on your screen.
- Select your printer.
- According to the given instructions select the proceed option as it installs your printer driver.
- It’s successfully done. Just make some adjustments by restarting your computer.
- In any case, if you do not have your CD, you can visit the official website of Lexmark.
- Here you can easily search for your desired device. And download it from the link section.
- You will find all Lexmark printer drivers.